The Nutella food truck is in our city as part of the Nutella Breakfast Tour, during which they try to dupe credulous Americans such as ourselves into believing that the spread really is a great addition to any breakfast. What's their new, post-lawsuit slogan? "Turn a balanced breakfast into a tasty one?" Got it. Anyway, the truck, complete with free samples and an inflatable jar of Nutella, has invaded Atlanta and will be here through Saturday, October 27. In other cities, the Tasty Breakfast team handed out waffles and baguettes with the hazelnutty chocolate spread toward the end of their stay (instead of just samples of the product), so there's hope that Atlanta will get the same treatment. Stay tuned for updates, and read on for this week's Atlanta schedule.
• Wednesday, October 24 until 12 p.m. at Marietta Street NW & Spring Street NW
• Thursday, October 25 from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 12th Street NE & Peachtree Street NE
• Friday, October 26 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 265 Park Avenue West NW
• Saturday, October 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Atlanta Food Truck Park on Howell Mill Road.
· Nutella Breakfast Tour Comes to Atlanta [-EATL-]
· Yes, a Nutella Food Truck Is Traveling Across the Country [-EN-]
· Nutella Breakfast Tour [Facebook]