Tomorrow is Election Day, and these six restaurants are offering specials to thank Atlantans for getting out to the polls. Already cast a ballot? Don't fret, because early voters can get in on the fun too— all that's required for these deals is showing servers the peachy "I'm a Georgia Voter" sticker handed out post-vote. Know of any other specials? Leave 'em in the comments so that everybody can get in on the fun.
1) Virginia Highland: Flash a "I'm a Georgia Voter" sticker at Doc Chey's or Osteria 832 on Tuesday and get a coupon for a free appetizer to use on a later visit. [EaterWire]
2) Buckhead: Guests wearing their voter stickers on Tuesday will get a free hot milk cake dessert at Watershed on Peachtree. [EaterWire]
3) Virginia Highland: There's an Nonpartisan Pig Pull at DBA Barbecue tomorrow from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. featuring a $14 all-you-can-eat buffet with pork belly, bacon, mac and cheese, baked beans, bacon-banana pudding, and more. There will also be drink specials all night. [EaterWire]
4) Midtown: Election Day specials at Spice Market at the W in Midtown include two eggs any way, complimentary with any additional purchase and buy one dinner entree, get one free. [EaterWire]
5) Serenbe: Blue Eyed Daisy's giving out red, white, and blue cupcakes on Tuesday to voters with stickers on Election Day. [EaterWire]
6) Old Fourth Ward: Show voter stickers tonight at P'cheen and get a complimentary blue or red champagne cocktail. [EaterWire]
Update: More deals here, here, and from Fifth Group restaurants here.