1) Midtown: 10th & Piedmont will open on Monday, December 10. There will be dinner and late-night— until midnight on Sunday and 2 a.m. otherwise— menus offered daily as well as lunch from 11 a.m. Monday through Saturday and Sunday brunch starting at 10 a.m. Brunch will be followed by a "tea dance" with a live DJ, because that's just what every Sunday evening needs. [POST-PLYWOOD]
2) Buckhead: Cafe Agora plans to relocate to the former Thai Silk space on East Paces Ferry Road by the end of March. The new location will have more seating, better parking, and a covered outdoor patio. [PRE-PLYWOOD]
3) Midtown/Emory Point: La Tagliatella will open its first ever United States restaurant in Midtown's Shops at Metropolis this month. The restaurant's second Atlanta location will also open in December, this time in Emory Point. Both offer lunch and dinner from 11:30 a.m. daily. [PLYWOOD]
4) Buckhead: Renovations on the new Rumi's Kitchen are nearly complete, and the restaurant will reopen next week at 6112 Roswell Road with a full bar, marketplace, and more. [PLYWOOD]
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]
10th & Piedmont Rendering.