1) Decatur: A blogger reports that Cozee Teas is now open on E. Ponce de Leon Ave. The shop will offer several tea options including iced and bubble. Status: Certified Open; 225 E. Ponce de Leon Ave. 404-373-2110.
2) Doraville: Chow Down Atlanta reports that Sweet Hut Bakery has opened in Asian Square this past week. Located on Buford Highway, the bakery is open until 2am on the weekends. Status: Certified Open; 5150 Buford Hwy, 404-966-1993.
3) Midtown: According to Thrillist, hotly anticipated beer nerd haven Yard House will be opening on Sunday in Atlantic Station, offering 130 brews plus gourmet takes on classic bar food like pork belly tacos and a surf and turf burger. Status: Opening Sunday, April 22; 61 19th St., 404-815-8990.
4) Buckhead: As reported earlier>, Vodka connoisseurs can now get their fix at Czar Ice Bar, which Urban Daddy reports is now open for business. Zany flavors and international imports are accompanied by caviar, sushi, and a 20-foot bar made of solid ice. Status: Certified Open; 56 E Andrews Dr., 404-869-1132.
5) Brookhaven: Milton favorite Olde Blind Dog has opened its second location in Brookhaven, Thrillist reports. Along with 50 whiskeys and 40 varieties of beer, the Irish-style pub serves hearty fare like meatloaf in Guinness BBQ sauce. Status: Certified Open; 705 Town Blvd, Ste Q380, 404-816-5739.
— Alison Herman
[Photo via Thrillist]