1) Decatur: The Pinewood Tippling Room opens tonight at 5 PM for dinner and drinks. The full menu has finally been released, and customers can order items like collard green egg rolls and sweet potato brownies in addition to the much-anticipated funnel cakes and fried bologna sandwiches.
2) Westview: The soft opening of The Big Apple Inn is today, and the grand opening party is May 19. Expect pig ear sandwiches, smoked sausages, and more from this Mississippi-based, family-owned restaurant. The Jackson location has been in business for 71 years.
3) Westside: The Atlanta Food Truck Park is officially back up and running. The site had 11 trucks on location for lunch today after limited service while vendors were getting their City of Atlanta permits in order. A second grand opening party and ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held this Friday starting at 6 PM.
· Pinewood Tippling Room [Official Site]
· Big Apple Inn [Official Site]
· Atlanta Food Truck Park [Official Site]