1) TBA: Grindhouse's Alex Brounstein is collaborating with chefs Jared Lee Pyles and Jason McClure from Flip Burger and HD1 are joining forces to open a sandwich shop that they're planning to call Villains, a Hero Shoppe. They don't have a physical location just yet, but go sample their fare this afternoon at the pop-up chef tent at 10th and Peachtree. [PRE-PLYWOOD]
2) Buckhead: French restaurant F & B soft opens on Monday. The restaurant, a reincarnation of F.A.B., offers up French fare for dinner and lunch at the Ritz Carlton Residences.
3) Midtown: Japanese/Korean restaurant Kiri opens on Monroe Drive next Tuesday. The restaurant took over the former NAM space in Midtown Promenade and will serve dishes like barbecue calamari, bibimbap, and sushi. [POST-PLYWOOD]
4) John's Creek: Here to Serve is bringing Noche to the suburbs. The tapas bar will open in what used to be a Little Azio restaurant on Old Alabama Road in October according to Tomorrow's News Today. [PLYWOOD]
5) Midtown: BGR Burger Joint starts serving in Atlantic Station on Saturday. Their advertising people told Eater on Twitter that the restaurant's burgers are divinely inspired and their Frosted Oranges are better than the ones at the Varsity. Maybe next time the President comes through town, he'll eat at BGR instead. [POST-PLYWOOD]
6) Midtown: Don't forget that the new Fifth Group restaurant, Lure opens on Tuesday as well. Here's a first look at the seafood joint, which is located on Crescent Avenue. [POST-PLYWOOD]