1) Decatur: Coastal Mexican restaurant and tequila tasting room MAR will open for lunch and dinner in mid-October on Decatur's East Howard Avenue. The owners are excited to "introduce Atlanta to a new style of cuisine from Mexico" and to "change the standard notion of both seafood and Mexican food." [PLYWOOD]
2) Midtown: At 14th and Peachtree, Olmsted will soon open. What Now, Atlanta announces that the restaurant will start serving "bistro fare" starting on September 27. [POST-PLYWOOD]
3) Buckhead: Dallas-based Del Frisco's Grille is set to take over the former Craft space in the building adjacent to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Doors will open on October 13. [PLYWOOD]
4) Buckhead: The opening date of Amura has been pushed back to the first quarter of 2013. The Japanese steakhouse will take over the former MF Buckhead spot in the Terminus building. [PLYWOOD]
5) Decatur: The opening of The Imperial has been delayed due to opposition from people concerned about keeping the community family-friendly. Look for the bar to open in Oakhurst in early 2013. [PLYWOOD]
6) Buckhead: Replacing the now-shuttered Five Guys on Roswell Road will be a Varsity restaurant. Tomorrow's News Today thinks that it may become a Varsity, Jr. due to its small size. [PLYWOOD]
7) Westside: As it turns out, there may not be a new Delia's Chicken Sausage Stand coming to Northside and Marietta next year. What Now, Atlanta reports that employees misspoke when confirming the location.
Del Frisco's Grille. [Rendering: the Johnson Studio]