Welcome to the weekly opening report. Know of something else new to the scene? Drop us a line.
1) Buckhead: From the people behind Five Paces Inn, "southern kitchen and ale house" Village Tap is now open, replacing Shane's Rib Shack. Status: Certified Open; 3247 Roswell Road, (404) 565-0765.
2) Grant Park: Mi Barrio has reopened after a 50-day hiatus. The owners took their annual vacation, but it was cut short due to a burglary in the restaurant. Status: Reopened; 571 Memorial Drive SE, (404) 223-9279.
3) Smyrna: The brick-and-mortar restaurant/commissary kitchen space for food truck Freckled & Blue is now serving Wednesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Status: Certified Open; 4585 S Cobb Dr SE Ste 100, (404) 989-5571.
5) Buckhead: Storico Fresco Pasta's storefront is now open six days a week, according to Creative Loafing. Status: Certified Open; 3210 Roswell Road.
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]