Welcome to the Weekly Plywood Report. Is something opening near you? Email the tipline.
1) Inman Park: From the founder of Yogli Mogli comes a new juice bar, Kale Me Crazy. It will serve cold-pressed juices, smoothies, shots, organic pastries, and raw foods at a space between Pure Taqueria and Barcelona Wine Bar starting in March. [PLYWOOD]
2) Decatur: The second Victory Sandwich Bar should open its doors next month at 340 Church Street. It'll be followed shortly by Paper Plane, a non-speakeasy bar located in the same space. [PLYWOOD]
3) Buckhead: A new nightclub, Flight Night, will open soon at 309 Pharr Road. It replaces men's salon Kings of Atlanta. [PLYWOOD]
4) Forsyth: Grits Cafe will reopen on February 2. The restaurant has been closed since March 2012, when it was damaged by a fire. [PLYWOOD]
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]
Kale Me Crazy. [Photo: Josh Green, Curbed Atlanta]