1) Decatur: Now open for dinner, Villagio Italian Kitchen is a casual Italian restaurant with classic cocktails like mojitos and Manhattans. Also, truffle fries. Look for lunch in mid-December. Status: Certified open; 1355 Clairmont Rd, Decatur, website.
2) Brookhaven: The second location of The Righteous Room opened this week for lunch while they wait on their liquor license. Status: Certified open; 2142 Johnson Ferry Rd NE, Atlanta, website.
3) Midtown: Duluth-based Japanese restaurant specializing in tonkatsu, Raku has opened a Georgia Tech outpost. Jamaican restaurant Stir it Up has reopened in the space formerly occupied by Fins. Status: Certified open; 810 Marietta Street/84 12th Street. NE, Atlanta.
4) Switcheroos: On Piedmont and Cheshire Bridge, Mama's Cocina Latina has replaced Taco Cabana. Status: Still 24hours/7days; 1895 Piedmont Ave., Atlanta.
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]