1) Roswell: Osteria Mattone is set to open very soon on Roswell's Canton Street. The sister restaurant to Table & Main will serve Italian food from executive chef Ted Lahey. Status: Opening this month, 1095 Canton Street, Roswell, website.
2) Old Fourth Ward: New restaurant Bob will open this Saturday in Irwin Street Market, replacing Bell Street Burritos. The restaurant sells kebabs and other skewered food. Status: Opening this Saturday; 660 Irwin Street, Atlanta, website.
3) Decatur: Indian snack shops Royal Sweets and Gokul Sweets have opened second locations in Patel Plaza on Church Street. The originals can be found at 1766 Lawrenceville Highway and 763 Dekalb Industrial Way respectively. Status: Certified open; 1685 Church Street/1707 Church Street, Decatur.
4) Alpharetta: The second Salt Factory Pub has opened in Alpharetta with an oyster bar and bocce ball court. F&H Food Trading Group also runs the Roswell Salt Factory as well as Opulent and Little Alley Steak. Status: Certified open; 102 South Main Street, Alpharetta, website.
· All Opening Reports Coverage [-EATL-]