1) Midtown: Bishops Coffee and Tea will open just off of the intersection of Monroe Drive and Piedmont Avenue as early as mid-December. This will be the cafe's fourth location; it'll be housed in the space directly underneath forthcoming pizzeria Varuni-Napoli. Status: Opening this year; 1540 Monroe Drive, Unit B; website.
2) Home Park: Kickstarter-ed supper club turned restaurant Better Half will open from PushStart Kitchen's Zach and Cristina Meloy in early December. The restaurant will feature a seasonal, changing menu in a 42-seat space and will offer only beer and wine. Atlanta Magazine has more details. Status: Opening early December; 1220 Foster Street, website.
3) Poncey-Highlands: The third Atlanta Flip Burger location is all set to open "sometime this month," replacing haute dog concept HD1. Construction is moving along nicely. Status: Opening in November; 644 N. Highland Avenue; website.
4) Atlantic Station: The Pig & The Pearl, the forthcoming restaurant from the team behind The Shed at Glenwood, hopes to open in March or April of next year. Construction should start the first week of December. Status: Opening Spring 2014; 1380 Atlantic Drive Suite 14180.
5) East Atlanta: We Suki Suki pho can soon be found just down the street at East Atlanta Thai & Sushi. The AJC reports that the new project will be called Pho Q. Status: Coming soon; 467 Flat Shoals Ave SE.
6) Buckhead: Vine & Tap, originally slated to start serving in July, should open on Lenox Road in early December. The wine bar will serve dishes like panini and arancini. Status: Opening this December; 2770 Lenox Road NE.
7) Buckhead: Big Sky Restaurant & Lounge will open in Buckhead Village this Winter. The two-level "Montana lodge" will feature two full decks and two full bars. Status: Opening this Winter; 3201 Cains Hill Place.
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]
Bishops Coffee and Tea in Mary Esther, Florida. [Photo]