1) Buckhead: Downtown's fast-casual Indian spot NaanStop will open a location on Buckhead's Piedmont Road as early as the second quarter of 2014, announces Tomorrow's News Today. Lovies BBQ is reportedly opening next month directly underneath NaanStop. 3420 Piedmont Road.
2) Midtown: Cafe Mezo is still set to open soon on Juniper Street. The restaurant has Cafe Agora ties, procured an alcohol license in October, and will reportedly serve Greek cuisine. 794 Juniper Street.
3) Kirkwood: Opening this Wednesday is Kirkyard Public House, a "family accessible" pub serving "local craft on draft." UrbanDaddy has pictures. 1963 Hosea L Williams Drive SE, Ste R105.
4) Buckhead: Four new restaurants are coming to Buckhead: True Food Kitchen in Spring 2014; the three-story, 1940s Hollywood-remiscent Café Erehwon from Billy Allen, previously of Beluga Martini Bar; barbecue joint Smokebelly in March or April; and a new location of Chow Bing.
5) Sandy Springs: Family entertainment center Stars and Strikes will open a location in Sandy Springs this month, and with it comes 710 Grille, a restaurant serving "modernized" bowling alley fare as well as specialty cocktails, local beer, and wine. 8767 Roswell Road.
6) Roswell: Movie Tavern at Roswell will open on Woodstock Road on Tuesday, December 17. Guests arrive 45 minutes prior to their movie's show time to select food— "chef-inspired" appetizers, entrees, and dessert as well as "in-cinema treats" like popcorn and candy— and beverages to have during the film. Learn more here. 4651 Woodstock Road.
7) Alpharetta: Roots in Alpharetta has the scoop on openings in the northern burbs. Coming soon: coffee shop Mugs on Milton, an outpost of California-based Nothing Bundt Cakes, Volcano Asian Bistro in the old Xian's space, Sip Wine & Tapas replacing Four40 Kitchen, Cuoco Italian Table, Azul Agave switcheroo Urban Spice, Tower Burger, DaVinci's Donuts, and more.
· All Coming Attractions [-EATL-]