SweetWater Brewing and The Giving Kitchen are collaborating to make a special limited-release beer, Second Helping IPA. The beer will be available in 22-ounce bottles and on draft at select United Distributor accounts starting in mid-January; all profits will be donated to local non-profit The Giving Kitchen, started in part by Local Three partners Ryan Turner, Todd Mussman, and Chris Hall as well as Staplehouse's Ryan and Jen Hidinger. Stay tuned for additional information, head below to watch a video, and learn more about the charitable organization here.
· Second Helping IPA [Vimeo]
· Second Helping IPA [SweetWater]
· Ryan Hidinger Talks Cancer, Staplehouse, and Community [-EATL-]
· Ryan and Jen Hidinger's Journey to Staplehouse [-EATL-]
· All SweetWater Brewing Coverage [-EATL-]
· All The Giving Kitchen Coverage [-EATL-]