These local restaurants will open their doors soon. Know of something coming to a location near you? Hit the tipline.
1) Home Park: Supper club-turned-restaurant Better Half will open doors to its brick-and-mortar on 14th Street on Monday, December 16. Here's the tentative opening menu. 349 14th Street.
2) Midtown: The second location of Bantam + Biddy is all set to open on Crescent Avenue on January 5. The fast-casual chicken joint's original spot is in Midtown's Ansley Mall, its sister restaurant Chick-a-Biddy is in Atlantic Station, and chefs Shaun Doty and Lance Gummere have announced a third B+B outpost coming to Alpharetta's Avalon next Fall. This location will be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and will have an espresso bar. 1050 Crescent Avenue.
3) Buckhead: Ford Fry's latest, northern Italian/Mediterranean spot St. Cecilia will open on January 13 in Buckhead, replacing Bluepointe. The restaurant's menu will be "heavily influenced by the European coast and the Ligurian Coast." 3455 Peachtree Road NE.
· Atlanta's Most Anticipated Fall Openings [-EATL-]
· All Coming Attractions Coverage [-EATL-]