Calle Latina. [Photo: Joe Miceli via Urban Daddy]
1) Decatur: There's a new Latin street food restaurant in town, and it's called Calle Latina. Located in the former Badda Bing space, it's got things like BLT tacos, chocolate plantain flautas, and a bathtub salsa bar. Status: Certified Open; 406 Church Street (404) 918-8386.
2) Marietta: Fast-casual Pier 213 Seafood is now open and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has a first look. Status: Certified Open; 35 South Marietta Parkway 678-290-8170.
3) Downtown: A 12,000 square-foot gamers paradise, Game-X is a restaurant, bar, and 60-game venue. More details are here. Status: Opens on Wednesday, March 27; 275 Baker Street.
4) Buckhead: Taking the place of MF Sushi is Amura Buckhead Sushi & Steak. There you'll find sushi and steak, as advertised, plus a room full of umbrellas. Status: Soft-opens today; 3280 Peachtree Rd NE, Ste 110 (404) 477-3888.
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]