- Opening Day lines at H&F Burger [Photo: Jimmy Sobeck/Eat It, Atlanta]
- The H&F Burger Fast Pass [Photo: Lauren/@LaurieCoker]
- H&F Burger Signage [Photo: Bart Esperanza/EsperanzaATL]
- The burger [Photo: Glenn Warren/@BigGame790]
- H&F Burger Fast Pass front and back [Photo: Bart Esperanza/Esperanza ATL]
- Enjoying the H&F Burger [Photo: H&F Burger on Instagram]
If you didn't make it to the Braves home opener yesterday, you missed a few really awesome home runs, a first pitch by the one and only Chipper Jones, and the opening day lines at H&F Burger, conveniently located in three spots around the stadium: on the left and right field sides of Fan Plaza and in section 102 behind home plate. Check out the gallery of photos from day one above.
One of the images shows the back of the Burger Fast Pass, which allows visitors to skip the line and get a free burger (it's included in their ticket price). 24 passes are sold each game, and they have some fine print on the back. Here's what it says:
From chef Linton Hopkins and the team that created Holeman and Finch Public House, H&F Burger is not so much a new concession stand at Turner Field as it is a discovery within the stadium. A place where food memories are created through the use of fresh, wholesome ingredients and distinctive hospitality.
The burger is indeed the same exact one Holeman and Finch Public House serves just 24 of nightly: a griddled double cheeseburger topped with red onion and house-made pickles, ketchup, and mustard, served on a freshly baked pan de mie bun from our bakery, H&F Bread Co. The buns, sized with ideal bun-to-burger ration in mind, are butter-tasted on the griddle for crispy golden edges.
This burger is a direct descendent of the original that debuted at the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair. Forged in a time of industry and progress, that burger transformed the American food landscape forever, and we aim to do the same all over again. Did you try the burger? Do you like the idea of the H&F stands? Send all opinions and information through the tipline.
· H&F Burger [Official Site]
· Details on H&F Burger, Opening Today in Turner Field [-EATL-]
· What to Eat at Turner Field [-EATL-]
· All H&F Burger Coverage [-EATL-]