Chow Bing. [Photo: Facebook]
1) Roswell: OPULENT is set to open on Monday, May 6. It replaces INC Street Food on downtown Roswell's Canton Street with executive chef Andrew Long helming the "global-inspired kitchen." Status: Opening May 6; 948 Canton Street, Roswell.
2) Downtown: Now open in the Pencil Factory Flats on Decatur Street is Chow Bing. The restaurant will serve fast-casual Asian food in the form of "Bing Bowls" and "Bing Rolls," with a choice of protein, toppings, and rice. See the menu here. Status: Certified open; 349 Decatur Street, Atlanta.
3) Atlantic Station: New to Atlantic Station is Great American Cookies & Pretzel Maker, located on 19th Street across from Old Navy. Status: Certified Open; Atlantic Station.
4) Buckhead: The second Red Pepper Taqueria is opening on Piedmont Road in early May. Watch this space for details. Status: Opening soon; 3133 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta.
5) Midtown: Villains is now (quietly) open at the corner of Peachtree and 8th streets. See pictures of the space and the menu right here. Status: Certified open; 903 Peachtree Street, Atlanta.
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]