2) Glenwood Park: The anticipated new restaurant from cheftestapant and former Woodfire Grill chef Kevin Gillespie, Gunshow, is all set to open on May 8. Make a reservation by calling (404) 380-1886. Status: Opening May 8; 924 Garrett Street, Atlanta.
3) Buckhead: Replacing Nava, King + Duke will start serving the week of May 13. Joe Schafer will be helming the kitchen of the restaurant, which is the fourth concept from chef Ford Fry. Status: Opening in May; 3060 Peachtree Road NW, Atlanta.
4) Midtown: Chick-a-Biddy, the forthcoming sister restaurant to Bantam & Biddy, will open in Atlantic Station in early July. Lance Gummere, Shaun Doty, and executive chef Scott Weaver are behind the concept. Status: Opening in July; 264 19th Street NW #2140, Atlanta.
5) Marietta: Right next door to Seed on Johnson Ferry Road, Stem Wine Bar should start serving wine, cocktails, and small plates in early-to-mid June. Status: Opening in June; 1311 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta.
6) Westside: The nameless gelateria on the way from Giovanni Di Palma of Antico and Gio's Chicken Amalfitano is set to open by early June. Di Palma is partnering with Morelli's to offer eight flavors of gelato. The shop will also offer coffee, drinks from the limoncello bar, and Italian products. Status: Opening by early June; Piazza San Gennaro across from Antico ( 1093 Hemphill Ave NW, Atlanta).
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]
King + Duke. [Photo: Facebook]