Welcome to the Plywood Report. Is something opening near you? Drop us a line.
1) Lawrenceville Highway: A new street food-style Indian restaurant is coming soon to Woodbridge Road. Chaat House can be found next door to Cafe Istanbul. [PLYWOOD]
2) Buckhead: Umi will open in May at Two Buckhead Plaza, serving Japanese food from former MF Buckhead chef Fuyuhiko Ito and his wife, pastry chef Lisa Matsuoka Ito. [PLYWOOD]
3) Morningside: Things are moving along at Timone's, chef Ron Eyester's new pizza place slated to open in mid-June. Here's what the kitchen looks like right now. [PLYWOOD]
4) Midtown: Two new Jimmy John's locations are coming to Midtown, one on Monroe Drive and the other on Peachtree Street, and a third is on the way to Marietta. Tomorrow's News Today has the scoop. [PLYWOOD]
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]
Chaat House. [Photo: Decatur Metro]