1) Westside: Ben's Brown Bag is now open on Howell Mill Road, replacing Curly's Fried Chicken and, previously, LeRoy's. Eat It, Atlanta has details. Status: Certified open; 1021 Howell Mill Road, (404) 835-4313.
2) Marietta: The Butcher The Baker is now open in Marietta Square. The restaurant is open Wednesday through Saturday from 5 p.m. onward and offers a rotating dinner menu using fresh, local produce. It's owned by Micah and Katie Pfister, who together have experience at restaurants like Bacchanalia, Empire State South, and Restaurant Eugene. Status: Certified open; 25 North Park Square, (770) 792-9995.
3) Atlanta Airport: New to Hartsfield-Jackson is Atlanta's first Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. It's located in Concourse A at gate A12. Status: Certified open; 2600 Maynard H. Jackson Jr Blvd, Concourse A.
4) Switcheroos: The Cookie Studio will be moving from its Decatur location on April 12 and will reopen on Pharr Road in Buckhead on April 22. Status: Opening this month; 30 Pharr Road.
5) ICYMI: Also open now: Mother, a new bar in Old Fourth Ward; 1001 Persian Nights in Johns Creek, Calle Latina in downtown Decatur, and a pop-up kofte kebab cart called Kabu's Kebabs. Status: Certified open; citywide.
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]