Welcome to the Opening Report. Is something in the works near you? Drop us a line.
1) Inman Park: Julianna's is now open on Lake Avenue in Inman Park Tuesday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The restaurant sells sweet and savory crepes, coffee, and tea. Status: Certified open; 775 Lake Avenue, (404) 436-1825.
2) Buckhead: Umi will soft open on May 20 at Two Buckhead Plaza. The Japanese restaurant, helmed by former MF Buckhead chef Fuyuhiko Ito and his wife, pastry chef Lisa Matsuoka Ito, will be open for lunch, with offerings including a daily bento box, and dinner. Status: Opening May 20; 3050 Peachtree Road NE Suite 1, (404) 841-0040.
3) Midtown: Couscous on Dutch Valley Road has quietly soft opened and is now serving "accessible Mediterranean food" in Midtown. It's open seven days a week from 5 p.m. for dinner and serves Sunday brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Status: Certified open; 560 Dutch Valley Road, Suite 100; (404) 685-3111.
4) Tucker: Uncle Maddio's ninth Atlanta location will open in Tucker this Saturday, May 18, across from Northlake Mall. The restaurant will be giving away free 9-inch three-topping pizzas from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and will host a kids' art camp to celebrate. Status: Opening May 18; 3983 LaVista Road.
5) ICYMI: Kevin Gillespie's Gunshow and Ford Fry's King + Duke are now both open. Status: Certified open; Glenwood Park and Buckhead.
· All Opening Report Coverage