1) West Midtown: The long-awaited Yum Bunz is set to open on Monday, July 8 on Marietta Street. Status: Opening July 8; 935 Marietta St NW, Atlanta.
2) Kennesaw: BurgerFi opens at 2844 South Main Street in Kennesaw today. This is the third Georgia location, following Emory Point and Alpharetta outposts. Status: Opening July 1; 2844 South Main Street, Kennesaw.
3) Dunwoody: The fifth area Grecian Gyro will open in Dunwoody's Georgetown Shopping Center the second week of July. Status: Opening this month; 4468 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody.
4) Alpharetta: The second Salt Factory Pub will open in Alpharetta at the end of July, serving lunch and dinner. Catch the restaurant's first location in downtown Roswell in the meantime. Status: Opening this month; 102 South Main Street, Alpharetta.
5) Midtown: Chick-a-Biddy, the sister chicken joint to Bantam + Biddy, will be set to open later this month in Atlantic Station. Creative Loafing reports that doors should open within two weeks. Status: Opening soon; 264 19th Street NW, Suite 2140, Atlanta.
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]