1) Airport: LottaFrutta is now open in the Atlanta airport. This Old Fourth Ward local favorite's first franchised unit is selling sandwiches, smoothies, and fruit cups in Hartsfield-Jackson's Concourse B; Atlanta Business Chronicle has more. Status: Certified Open, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta.
2) Dunwoody: Grecian Gyro is now open in Dunwoody. This is the family-run restaurant's fifth location and it's open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Status: Certified Open, 4468 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody.
3) Athens: Hugh Acheson's Athens restaurant, Five & Ten, is now open in its new location on Milledge Avenue. Follow them on Facebook or Twitter for updates. Status: Certified Open, 1073 Milledge Avenue, Athens.
4) Dunwoody: Portico is now open in Le Meridien Perimeter. The restaurant by chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten serves from breakfast to late-night. Status: Confirmed Open, 111 Perimeter Center W, Atlanta.
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]