The Miso Izakaya ramen burger launches at 9:30 p.m. this Wednesday, September 18. Only 20 burgers will be available, only for patrons at the bar, and only Tuesday through Thursday. "Am I ripping on Holeman & Finch? Yes!" owner Guy Wong tells Atlanta Magazine. "It is a good restaurant and they did something that works."
Like the H&F burger— of which only 24 are offered nightly, starting at 10 p.m.— Miso's ramen burger will be served with fries for $12. It's got a ramen "bun," a patty (though early photos reveal two), lettuce, tomato, special sauce, pickles, seaweed seasoning, and sesame seeds, and Wong recommends trying it with a new beverage, the wasabi-honey egg cream, which is available for solo purchase Tuesday through Thursday.
· The Ramen Burger Is Making Its Way to Miso Izakaya [-EATL-]
· Guy Wong Debuts His Ramen Burger Wednesday [Atlanta Magazine]
· All Miso Izakaya Coverage [-EATL-]
· All Guy Wong Coverage [-EATL-]
· All Ramen Burger Coverage [-EN-]
Ramen Burger at Miso Izakaya. [Photo: Guy Wong/Instagram]