1) Decatur: Miles Macquarrie had his last day at Leon's Full Service late last week. The top bartender is now dedicating his efforts to the highly anticipated Kimball House, opening soon in downtown Decatur.
2) Midtown: This weekend, Empire State South threw a party for Ryan Smith, who has officially left the restaurant to helm Staplehouse when it opens early next year. Josh Hopkins replaces him as ESS executive chef.
3) Old Fourth Ward: Kevin Bragg is no longer behind the bar at 4th & Swift. Chris Gianaras is the Old Fourth Ward restaurant's new beverage manager.
4) Piazza San Gennaro: Television personality Marvin Woods, who hosts the dining segment of Georgia Traveler, has been consulting with Italian empire builder Giovanni Di Palma. Woods has been concentrating primarily on getting Caffe Gio off the ground thus far, but a tipster reports that the "culinary collaboration" is expected to grow.
5) Buckhead: Holeman & Finch partners and bartenders Regan Smith and Greg Best are leaving the restaurant to pursue a new project. Read more about it here.
Got intel on these guys or other chef/bartender shuffles? Do send us a note through the tipline.
· All Chef Shuffles Coverage [-EATL-]
Leon's Full Service. [Photo: Andrew Thomas Lee/Bearings Guide]