1) Airport: Coming soon to the atrium of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is We Juice It, a juice and smoothie bar. It will open close to a new location of La Madeline Country Fresh Cafe, also in the atrium. 6000 N Terminal Parkway.
2) Kirkwood: Holeman & Finch alum Andy Michow's Ration & Dram should open by the end of February on Arizona Avenue. Stay tuned for details. 130 Arizona Avenue.
3) Athens: Catering operation turned brick-and-mortar restaurant Saucehouse will start serving barbecue on Broad Street in Athens, GA this summer. It replaces Peaches Fine Foods. 830 West Broad Street, Athens.
4) Miami Circle: All permitting hurdles have been cleared, and Justin Amick's boutique bowling alley The Painted Pin should open this spring in Buckhead. Behind paywall, Atlanta Business Chronicle reports that in addition to 20 bowling lanes, bocce, shuffleboard, ping pong, and British pub games, the establishment will have "all sorts of fermented and distilled spirits with three areas of focus: craft beer, signature and classic cocktails, and wine by the glass." 737 Miami Circle.
5) West Midtown: Sister restaurant Zapata in Norcross reports that West Midtown's La Urbana Tequila & Mezcal Bar will hopefully open for lunch next Monday, February 4. Find it on Huff Road and stay updated on Facebook. 1133 Huff Road, Suite C.
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]