Tom Murphy, proprietor of Murphy's in Virginia-Highland, is opening his Vinings concept Paces & Vine in the near future. With executive chef Ian Winslade and chef de cuisine Austin Rocconi in the kitchen, the menu will feature "signature American comfort food." Dishes include:
- Gulf red snapper a la plancha.
- An 18-ounce bone-in rib-eye and 8-ounce filet mignon.
- Lunch and brunch offerings such as a one-yolk omelette, lamb burger, tuna carpaccio, chilaquiles with chicken and fried eggs, and sweet potato tortellini with smoked popcorn dashi and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Selections from Murphy's like the grilled artichokes appetizer, Enchanted Springs Mountain trout, and Maine lobster Cobb salad.
- The wine-focused bar program, led by beverage manager Steven Trager, will also feature craft cocktails and "carefully chosen beers."
Paces & Vine, located at 4300 Paces Ferry Road, will be open for weekday lunch, weekend brunch, and nightly dinner service. The 4,800-square-foot restaurant will accommodate 120 diners inside and another 60 on an all-weather patio. See the full menu below.