Paces & Vine, Tom Murphy's new venture in Vinings Jubilee, opens to the public tonight. Dinner service begins at 5 p.m., brunch starts Saturday at 9 a.m., and lunch will begin Monday at 11 a.m.
It's a second restaurant for Murphy, who has run his eponymous Virginia-Highland eatery for more than 30 years. Executive chef Ian Winslade and chef de cuisine Austin Rocconi will serve "signature American comfort food." A few of the menu highlights include:
- Gulf red snapper a la plancha.
- An 18-ounce bone-in rib-eye and 8-ounce filet mignon.
- Lunch and brunch offerings such as a one-yolk omelette, lamb burger, tuna carpaccio, chilaquiles with chicken and fried eggs, and sweet potato tortellini with smoked popcorn dashi and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Selections from Murphy's like the grilled artichokes appetizer, Enchanted Springs Mountain trout, and Maine lobster Cobb salad.
- The wine-focused bar program, led by beverage manager Steven Trager, will also feature craft cocktails and "carefully chosen beers."
Check out the full menu.
Paces & Vine, located at 4300 Paces Ferry Road, will be open for weekday lunch, weekend brunch, and nightly dinner service. The 4,800-square-foot restaurant will accommodate 120 diners inside and another 60 on an all-weather patio.