The highly anticipated Krog Street Market development is finally ready to open its doors and will officially launch on Monday, November 24. While some restaurants and vendors are still in the works, the following will begin serving on day one:
- Fred's Meat & Bread: sandwiches and burgers from the team behind The General Muir.
- Grand Champion BBQ: a third outpost for the popular barbecue restaurant.
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams: Atlanta's third location for the Ohio-based ice cream purveyor.
- Little Tart Bakeshop: offering French-inspired pastries.
- The Spotted Trotter Charcuterie: the second outpost for the local butcher shop.
- Xocolatl Small Batch Chocolate: serving gourmet chocolate made with just cacao and organic cane sugar.
- Yalla: Middle Eastern cuisine from The General Muir team.
The new eateries join full-service restaurants The Luminary and Craft Izakaya, which opened in recent months. In addition to the food stalls, French Market Flowers, Krog Street Pet Works, and Mama Bath + Body will be in business as well.
More restaurants and food stalls will open "after Thanksgiving or early 2015":
- The Cockentrice: full-service restaurant from The Spotted Trotter folks.
- Hop City Inman Park: a second Atlanta branch for the craft beer store.
- Pannus Bakery: focusing on traditional baked goods from Mexico, South America, and Europe.
- Spice Road Chicken: Kerala fried chicken from Asha Gomez.
- Off the Dock Seafood: fresh seafood and some counter service.
- Superica Mex-Tex: Ford Fry's latest Tex-Mex concept.
- Gu's Dumplings: a scaled-down version of the Buford Highway favorite.
- Greg Best and Regan Smith's currently unnamed concept
Krog Street Market will be open Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.