1) Avondale Estates: Taste of Avondale Estates attendees were able to sample dishes from forthcoming restaurant The Bishop, slated to open this spring in the area. Early reports of the food are good, and construction is coming along. 124 North Avondale Road.
2) Emory: This summer, Emory University's Woodruff Library will get a Peet's Coffee & Tea on its first floor. The coffee shop will replace Jazzman's Cafe and is the latest in a series of Emory openings. 540 Asbury Circle.
3) Certified Open: New Indian restaurant Copper Cove Indian Bistro has opened in a standalone spot just off of Pharr Road. It serves lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday; here's the menu. 2991 North Fulton Drive.
4) Midtown The third Tacos & Tequilas Mexican Grill should open in Midtown this spring. It's currently got locations in Cumming and Buckhead and will replace Deckard's Tavern. 650 Ponce de Leon Avenue.
5) Alpharetta: As always, Roots in Alpharetta has a solid roundup of openings, closings, and restaurants coming soon in the northern 'burbs. This month, look for coffee shop shutters, an Indian-Mexican switcheroo, and a seafood spot called Fry Me 2 The Moon.
Tacos & Tequilas Mexican Grill.