1) Poncey Highlands: Replacing Pura Vida, Sweet Auburn BBQ's standalone outpost will open March 14 on North Highland Avenue. It joins the restaurant's food truck and Sweet Auburn Curb Market location. 656 North Highland Avenue NE.
2) Old Fourth Ward: Emory Village's Bad Dog Taqueria will open a second location at the intersection of Boulevard and Edgewood Avenue, across the street from Sister Louisa's Church. According to What Now Atlanta, the full-service restaurant will have a walk-up window for late-night tacos. 476 Edgewood Avenue.
3) Marietta: Chinese restaurant New Lucky China will relocate to a new space in July. The restaurant, currently situated in the Kroger-anchored Sandy Plains Centre, will move to nearby Gordy Parkway this summer. 2960 Shallowford Road, moving to 3405 Gordy Parkway, Marietta.
4) Decatur: Replacing Taste on Church Street in Decatur will likely be Butter and Cream, reports Decatur Metro. The shop will sell ice cream and desserts and is currently awaiting a building permit. 416 Church St, Decatur.
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]