1) Sweet Auburn: Save the date for the opening of Panbury's Double Crust Pies in the Sweet Auburn Curb Market. The purveyor of portable single-serve hand pies is officially set to serve beginning April 19. Look for traditional savory pie options, as well as pies filled with macaroni and cheese, barbecue pulled pork, and cajun chicken gumbo. 209 Edgewood Avenue SE.
2) Sandy Springs: It won't be here until 2015, but Asheville-based southern restaurant Tupelo Honey Cafe is coming to the Atlanta area. Already with offshoots in other cities across the southeast like Charlotte and Chattanooga, Georgia's first location is scheduled to open in the fall of next year at the Sandy Springs Gateway mixed-use development. Roswell Road and Windsor Parkway, Sandy Springs.
3) Decatur: New restaurant Makan nows plans for an early- to mid-June opening inside the Courtyard by Marriott in downtown Decatur. From executive chef and co-owner George Yu, expect a menu featuring "Asian comfort food" like ramen, house-made dumplings, and Korean barbecue in a space reminiscent of night markets and street stalls in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Korea. Be on the lookout for Makan to pop-up around Decatur throughout the month of May. 130 Clairemont Avenue, Decatur.
4) Sandy Springs: Chicken schnitzel specialists Seven Hens are expanding. Tomorrow's News Today reports a Sandy Springs location (in the same shopping center as the first Yogli Mogli frozen yogurt shop) will join the store already open in Decatur. 6615 Roswell Road NE.
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]