1) Midtown: Einstein Bros. Bagels adds a third Midtown location at 800 Peachtree, joining already-open outposts on Monroe Drive and 14th Street. Just up the road at 855 Peachtree, World of Beer will enter the Atlanta market, pouring over 500 different beers. No word yet on whether food will be available.
2) Old Fourth Ward: Edgewood Pizza has a new architect and contractor, and will soon reopen in its original space after a fire there last August left the restaurant temporarily closed. Check Facebook for progress updates. 478 Edgewood Avenue SE.
3) Perimeter Mall: The Pub— not surprisingly, a British pub-style restaurant— replaces Hudson Grille, with a scheduled opening set for mid-summer. Look for traditional pub fare, a "Pour Your Own Beer Wall," and potential additional Atlanta locations of the chain. 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Road NE.
4) Vinings: Taco Mac takes the place of Don Pablo's, a recently shuttered Mexican restaurant, at the Parkway Pointe shopping center. Next door, Main Event, an entertainment and dining complex, will offer bowling and arcade games, as well as full-service food and drink options. 3131 Cobb Parkway.
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]