1) Kirkwood: French cafe Le Petit Marche made the move across the street to a new and larger space this past Saturday. The new location features more seating, an expanded menu, and dedicated parking. 1986 Hosea Williams Drive, Atlanta.
2) Castleberry Hill: Former NBA basketball player and chef Shandon Anderson has opened Drink Art, a vegan Thai restaurant in Castleberry Hill. Be on the lookout for an expansion of the concept and a cookbook. 199 Walker Street, Atlanta.
3) West Midtown: Vintage Frozen Custard celebrated its grand opening on Saturday, making the jump from food truck to brick-and-mortar shop. VFC steps in to the space occupied by Ben's Brown Bag until its December closing. 1021 Howell Mill Road NW, Atlanta.
4) Milton: Originally slated to open in the former Toscano & Sons space in West Midtown, 850F Bar & Pizza is open as of Wednesday in north Fulton County. Look for authentic Neapolitan-style pizza from the restaurant's brick oven. 12635 Crabapple Road, Milton.
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]
Vintage Frozen Custard. [Photo]