1) Inman Park: Forthcoming development Krog Street Market is scheduled to open as early as late July, with opening dates for individual stalls and restaurants varying depending upon construction timelines. Work is now underway on Top Chef alum Eli Kirshtein's much anticipated American-style brasserie The Luminary. 99 Krog Street.
2) Gwinnett County: Atlanta-based "fast-fine" restaurant chain Fresh To Order is expanding with two as of yet undetermined Gwinnett County locations. The additional Atlanta-area outposts are part of a larger expansion by the chain throughout the Southeast to cities like Nashville, Charlotte, and Greenville.
3) Downtown: The Braves themselves may be headed to Cobb County, but The Atlanta Braves All Star Grill arrives Downtown this summer. The Braves-themed sports bar will be operated by the Goldbergs Group of restaurants and joins an already-open outpost at Hartsfield-Jackson. 200 Peachtree Street.
4) Buckhead: Denver-based build-your-own burrito chain Chipotle Mexican Grill is looking toward a May opening of its Lenox Square store. Chipotle joins a number of other new restaurant additions like Zinburger and The Cheesecake Factory in Lenox Square's revamped Fashion Cafe. 3393 Peachtree Road NE.
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]