1) Sandy Springs: A third Atlanta location of upscale sports tavern Dantanna's will open this June in Sandy Springs's Abernathy Square. This outpost will be slightly smaller and more intimate than the two restaurants already open in Buckhead and Downtown.
2) Kirkwood: Mexican restaurant Elmyriachi, the sister restaurant to Little Five Points's Elmyr, is taking the place of a former Mrs. Winner's Chicken & Biscuits and now expects to be open sometime this May. The building has undergone significant changes in advance of the opening, including an expansion of the kitchen and the addition of a sizeable patio.
3) Buckhead: Adding to its eight locations in Atlanta, Buffalo Wild Wings is planning to open in the Peachtree Road space formerly occupied by Sean "Diddy" Combs's Justin's.
4) Snellville: Mexican restaurant chain Cabana Grill opens an OTP location on Monday, April 14. The first location of the sister concept to Taco Cabana in Atlanta, plans may already be in the works for a second outpost intown.
5) Midtown: Though construction is not yet underway, TRACE Atlanta— "a Southern-inspired farm-to-table eatery"— will open in June inside the Midtown W Hotel. The restaurant will take the place of Spice Market, which will close later this month in preparation for TRACE Atlanta's arrival.
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]