1) Buckhead: Arizona-based Fox Restaurant Concepts will open its first southeastern outpost of True Food Kitchen this June at Lenox Square. Expect to see a menu with "simple, seasonal fare and based on an anti-inflammatory diet." Another Fox brand, Zinburger, will join True Food among the mall's newly revamped dining lineup. 3393 Peachtree Road NE.
2) Airport: A second Hartsfield-Jackson location of bakery La Madeleine Country French Cafe opens this week. The first airport outpost is a kiosk with to-go customers in mind; the new pre-security location will offer full-service dining, wine, and baked goods. 6000 N. Terminal Parkway.
3) East Atlanta: Atlanta's first Cook-Out is about to open in place of a former Mrs. Winner's Chicken & Biscuits. The North-Carolina based fast food chain known for its myriad milkshake options and Cook-Out Tray meals is planning an amibitious Georgia expansion with 20-25 locations slated to open in the state in the next five years, including a reported second intown location on Northside Drive near Georgia Tech. Moreland Avenue SE and Faith Avenue SE.
4) Old Fourth Ward: Progress is underway on the construction of the rehabilitated Edgewood Pizza. The pizzeria is reopening and expanding into the space next door after it closed temporarily following an electrical fire last summer. 478 Edgewood Avenue SE.
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]