2) Downtown: Polaris, the UFO-like restaurant atop the Hyatt Regency Atlanta will reopen on June 10. The restaurant, which serves a Southern-influenced menu by executive chef Martin Pfefferkorn, will rotate fully every 45 minutes. 265 Peachtree Street NE
3) West Midtown: Warehouse spaced-turned-brewery Second Self Beer will start tours this summer. Find out more here. 1311 Logan Circle NW.
4) Alpharetta: From PURE Taqueria's Chris Sedgwick, MADE Kitchen & Cocktails will open in downtown Alpharetta late this summer. MADE will occupy the front end of a space shared with a dental practice. 45 Roswell Street, Alpharetta.
5) West Midtown: Chef Guy Wong's Vietnamese restaurant Le Fat will open this summer in place of Yum Bunz. Look for clay pots, stir fry, soft shell BLT buns, and more. 935 Marietta Street.
· All Coming Attractions [-EATL-]