1) Decatur: Makan is set to open on July 17. Focusing on "Asian comfort food" from George Yu, the restaurant will offer lunch and dinner in the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. 130 Clairemont Avenue
3) Atlantic Station: The Pig & The Pearl, the new smokehouse and oyster bar from chef Todd Richards and the team behind The Shed at Glenwood, is set to open on July 22. 1380 Atlantic Drive, Suite 14180.
4) Westside: Earlier in the month, TNT announced that Bellwoods is replacing West & Mill. Wednesday morning, Covered Dish released more information on Leif Johnson's newest project, including a prospective opening by the end of the month. 1000 Marietta Street Northwest.
5) Midtown: Tapa Tapa is preparing to open soon. From the team behind Apres Diem, the new wine bar and tapas spot features a flamenco stage. No official date yet, but the new restaurant is training new employees. 931 Monroe Dr NE, Ste 106.
· Coming Soon [-MLA-]
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EATL-]