1) Atlantic Station: Chef Todd Richards and the team behind the Pig & the Pearl have not announced an official opening date, but online reservations through OpenTable indicate an August 4 launch. Richards is reportedly soft opening this week, according to the AJC. Check out the menu right here.
2) Westside: Bellwoods Social House, the new project from Leif Johnson, chef/owner of Bite Bistro & Bar, may be in line for an August 10 opening. Arianne Fielder, who will run the bar program, posted on Instagram Sunday night and said it was exactly two weeks before the grand opening.
3) Old Fourth Ward: With Spice to Table opening Friday and Spice Road Chicken opening in Krog Street Market later this year, chef Asha Gomez is closing Cardamom Hill after Tuesday's dinner service. But, some of the critically acclaimed Indian restaurant's fare might live on. Gomez told Atlanta Magazine Spice to Table will be closed on Mondays, and she is "seriously considering Monday night pop-up dinners with the dishes people loved at Cardamom Hill."
4) Buckhead: Gypsy Kitchen and the Southern Gentleman, upcoming sister restaurants at the Buckhead Atlanta development, are now scheduled to open in mid-September and early October, respectively. Executive chef Randy Lewis will run the kitchen, which will serve both restaurants, and a job fair is set for August 1 and August 8 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the W Atlanta - Buckhead.
· All Plywood Report Coverage [-EATL-]
Bellwoods Social House. [Photo: Chris Fuhrmeister]