Katie Button, chef and owner of Asheville tapas hit Cúrate, is coming to Atlanta for three nights of dinner, cookbook signings, and cooking demonstrations. Button will be in town next week.
- Wednesday, October 26: From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Button will hold court at Cover Books in Westside. She’ll be signing copies of her new cookbook, Cúrate: Authentic Spanish Food from an American Kitchen, and Miller Union will provide samples from the book. Registration is free and available online.
- Thursday, October 27: The chef will take to the kitchen at Westside’s Cooks & Soldiers for a five-course meal inspired by her Asheville restaurant. The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. and is $85 per person ($150 for two people and a signed copy of Button’s book). Reservations are available online.
- Saturday, October 29: Button will host an "intimate cooking class" at Sur La Table in Phipps Plaza from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. She’ll teach participants how to prepare a variety of Spanish dishes featured at her restaurant and in her cookbook. The class is $59 per person, and tickets are available online.
Button, an alum of the famed elBulli in Catalonia, has been nominated for multiple James Beard Foundation awards. Cúrate was released on October 11.
• All Events Coverage [EATL]
• All Book Club Coverage [EATL]