When Mercedes-Benz Stadium opens next year, the home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United FC won’t settle for standard stadium food. Some big names from the local dining scene are on board to serve hungry football and soccer fans.
- Bruster's Real Ice Cream
- Golden Brown & Delicious, a new Southern concept from Concentrics Restaurants
- Delia’s Chicken Sausage
- Farm Burger
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q
- The Iberian Pig
- Jim N Nicks
- Kevin Gillespie’s Gamechanger, serving "big flavors with playful riffs on American indulgence"
- King of Pops
- Miss D’s Popcorn, local popcorn, pralines, and sweets
- Snackology 101 Market, a locally curated line of natural and organic foods
- Sublime Doughnuts
- The Varsity
Concessions at the stadium will be reasonably priced with fans in mind, and the aforementioned food partners will stick to menus "priced comparably or the same as what is found in their respective restaurants." No exorbitant sporting venue upcharge here.
"It was important that our restaurant offerings not only reflect the world-class quality of Atlanta’s culinary scene but also represent what our fans said they wanted," Mike Gomes, senior vice president of fan experience at AMB Sports & Entertainment, said in a prepared statement Wednesday. "In addition to our great core food and beverage concepts, the variety of local partner options in the stadium will give guests the opportunity to sample the best of what Atlanta has to offer while maintaining our fan-first philosophy."
Officials at the stadium say they polled more than 4,000 Atlanta sports fans to determine what types of food were desired. In addition to their restaurants, Gillespie, Fox Bros., and Concentrics Restaurants will "develop unique concepts with menus that are exclusive to Mercedes-Benz Stadium." These concessions will be available throughout the stadium.
• Food and Drink at Mercedes-Benz Stadium Will Actually Be Affordable [EATL]
• All Sports Coverage [EATL]