Shaky Knees Music Fest is right around the corner, scheduled to take over Downtown's Centennial Olympic Park and International Plaza May 13 through May 15. Tens of thousands of music fans will descend upon the festival grounds to hear more than 70 bands play on five different stages. When it's time to fuel up in between this year's sets, Shaky Knees will provide 22 food and drink vendors.
Unlike previous years, the 2016 food lineup includes more than trucks. A number of stalls will be in business as well. Another first this year: Dining options will be divided into two separate clusters, in Centennial Park and International Plaza. A spokesperson tells Eater Atlanta Shaky Knees is making this move because of the festival's growing size and in hopes of cutting down on some of the big crowds at peak eating hours.
Below, see the complete food lineup for this year's festival. Shaky Knees will release a map depicting food and stage locations in the near future.
- Tex's Tacos — Tex-Mex cuisine such as tacos, quesadillas, and "Texicana" loaded fries.
- Roti Rolls — Charleston-based truck — now rolling in Atlanta — serving Asian, Indian, Caribbean, and Southern fusion in wrap form.
- Mac The Cheese Truck — A variety of sandwiches and macaroni and cheese bowls.
- Atlanta Burger Truck — Various grilled burgers made with Brasstown Beef.
- The Pickle — A selection of Tex-Mex, Southern, and Cajun cuisine.
- Brooke Lynn's Own Sticks & Cones — New York-style street food served on a stick or in a cone.
- The Fry Guy — A selection of loaded french fries.
- Nectar — Raw juices and other health foods.
- Pero's Pizza — Pizza and traditional Italian-American fare.
- Bento Bus — Healthy, Japanese-inspired cuisine.
- The Mobile Marlay — Fish and chips from The Marlay House in Decatur.
- Bhojanic — Northern Indian cuisine, with a market in Decatur and restaurant in Buckhead.
- King of Pops — Atlanta's favorite popsicle purveyor.
- Banjo Cold Brew Coffee — A selection of cold brew coffees, served iced or hot.
- Grindhouse Killer Burgers — Local burger chain with a selection of house-created or customizable options.
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q — Texas-style barbecue from the iconic Candler Park restaurant.
- Peace Love Tacos — Tacos and burritos that are dairy- and gluten-free, with a few vegan choices.
- Fresh + Jive — Hot and pressed wraps, salads, and "tantalizing twists on tater tots."
- Bombay Station — Indian bowls, burritos, and beverages.
- Corndog, Inc. — Corn dogs, funnel cakes, and other traditional festival fare.
- Savory and Sweet Truck — Savory items such as tacos and nachos, and sweets that include fried cheesecake and churros.
- Higher Taste — Indian fusion focusing on curry, fritters, samosas, and popcorn.