Tacos from a collection of Atlanta's leading chefs, cocktails mixed up by some of this city's best bartenders, and live music — sounds like a good time, right? It's happening this Sunday in East Atlanta Village, and as a bonus, the fun is all in support of industry workers in need.
Wild Bunch 2 will take place at Argosy from 6 p.m. to midnight, and the event will try to top last year's $10,000 donation to The Giving Kitchen, a non-profit that provides emergency grants to restaurant industry professionals who are facing unexpected life crises. Ten chefs will be on hand dishing out tacos, and 11 bartenders will be pouring libations. The group makes for an impressive roster of talent.
- Steven Satterfield of Miller Union
- Hector Santiago of El Super Pan
- Angus Brown and Nhan Le of So Ba and Octopus Bar
- David Bies of Ticonderoga Club
- Ryan Smith of Staplehouse
- Josh Hopkins of Empire State South
- Jeff Wall of Kimball House
- Allen Suh of Gaja Restaurant & Bar
- Michael Person of Argosy
- Miles Macquarrie of Kimball House
- Greg Best and Paul Calvert of Ticonderoga Club
- Kellie Thorn of Empire State South
- Trip Sandifer of The Painted Pin
- Shanna Mayo of Amer
- John Wayne of The Pinewood Tippling Room
- Brandon Kemp of The Bookhouse Pub
- Bobby Dudley of The SOS Tiki Bar
- Adam Rowe of Leons Full Service
- Philip Frobos of Argosy
Several local bands will take the stage to provide tunes, and local breweries in attendance include Creature Comforts, Three Taverns Craft Brewery, Wild Heaven Craft Beers, Orpheus Brewing, Terrapin Beer Co., Second Self Beer Company.
Tickets are available online. They're $25 apiece and come with five food and drink vouchers. Extra vouchers can be purchased for $5/per at the event. Proceeds benefit The Giving Kitchen.