Note to everyone who wants a Ticonderoga Cup hat: be there this Thursday starting at 5 p.m. for TC’s big two-year anniversary party. The essential Krog Street Market restaurant is pulling out all the stops for its bash, with friends from neighboring restaurants and distilleries getting on the fun.
Here’s what’s happening at the two-year anniversary besides the new shipment of TC hats that’s coming in (the first shipment sold out fast):
• Find an abbreviated dinner menu with anniversary specials.
• The crew from Kimball House (currently at work on a new restaurant in Krog Street Market) are helping out their new neighbors by pitching in a special menu item.
• This will be the debut of “Up The Cup” cocktail, a reserve/upgraded version of the restaurant’s Ticonderoga Cup.
• Creature Comforts is bring a keg of The Silent World, a new black lager, along with Athena Ticonderoga, Creature Comforts’ Athena variant made especially for TC with pineapple and lemon to mimic the Cup’s flavors.
• Order a TC-inspired sundae from Jeni’s Ice Cream.
• Try a white clam pizza made in collaboration with Varuni Napoli, another Krog Street Market neighbor.
• Andy Nelson from Nelson’s Greenbrier will pour Belle Meade Bourbon and a few rare distillery-only bottles.