Republic Social House is prepping a new hangout for bourbon fans in Grant Park. Today, Republic Social House unveils its new bourbon and whiskey menu, featuring everything from cocktails and paired flights to beer and a shot combos.
Order pours in one or two ounces of bourbons from the likes of Macallan, Old Forester, High West, Elijah Craig, and more. Flight options include George Dickel 12, Minchters and High West Campfire for $22.50; Angels Envy Rye, Bookers and High West Rendezvous for $30; and Sazerac 6, Four Roses Single and Elijah Craig 12 for $20.
"While Republic Social House is a neighborhood-friendly bar, we found that a lot of our guests were seeking out high-end pours and there isn't a lot of options in the Grant Park area to get really good quality bourbon cocktails," Megan Gilbert, partner of Republic Social House, said in a press release.
Here are the bourbon cocktails that made the menu:
- The Natives - Col. E.H. Taylor Single Barrel, Petite Canne Cane Sugar, St. Germaine Elderflower, Fee Bros. Orange Bitters - $13
- There Will Be Blood - Old Granddad, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Blood Orange $9
- In The Name of the Father - Redbreast 12 Year, Luxardo Maraschino, Orange Juice, Dolin Sweet Vermouth
- Old Fashioned - High West Rendezvous Rye, Petite Canne Cane Sugar, Fee Bros. Old Fashioned Bitters - $12
- Manhattan - Bulleit Rye, Angostura, Dolin Sweet Vermouth - $12
But Republic Social House is keeping it casual too. Order beer and shot pairings like the “Shift Drink” consisting of Tecate and Jameson; the “Ryeder Die” with Creature Comforts Reclaimed Rye and a shot of Sazerac 6 Year; and the"Dickels Little Pickle,” which is a Miller High Life Pony, George Dickel pour, and pickleback.
The menu will be available at the downstairs bar at Republic only (not upstairs on the rooftop patio).