Melanie Wade, owner of Golda Kombucha, will open her fermented market and kombucha taproom Culture South on Sunday, May 20 at Lee + White in West End. The grand opening also serves as the date for the second annual Atlanta Fermentation Fest which takes place from 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
The day’s festivities include demos, food from mobile cafe Alkaline Junkie, live music, and kombucha in the new taproom. Festival attendees can bring their own cultures for the ‘culture swap’. The grand opening is free. Tickets for the fermented fest start at $10 per person with proceeds benefiting Community Farmers Markets.
Cultured South’s 6000-square-foot marketplace, kombucha taproom, and production facility will also be home to Pure Abundance Cashew Cheese (raw, organic, dairy-, soy- gluten-free). The taproom plans to serve kombucha cocktails, floats, and flights and offer DIY kombucha and fermentation classes as well as yoga.
- Kombucha Taproom Bringing Cocktails and Yoga to West End [EATL]
- Craft Beer Shop Expanding to West End Neighborhood [EATL]
- What You’ll Find at Monday Night Brewing’s New ‘Garage’ Facility in West End [EATL]
- Wild Heaven Beer Plans to Join Monday Night Brewing on BeltLine’s Westside Trail [EALT]
- ASW Distillery Joins the Party at BeltLine-Adjacent Development in West End [EATL]