In addition to all the organic ingredients one can desire, the forthcoming Whole Foods at 22 14th Street NW will offer four eating and drinking spots for customers. Opening on Friday, April 5, at 7 a.m., the new Atlanta addition will be the company’s 500th store.
Here is an overview of the upcoming dining options:
• Well-known burger chain with a commitment to sustainability.
• Also offers chicken and vegan options
• Slated to be open in early summer
• 86 seats inside; 28 outside
• Rooftop terrace with stadium seating, games, and televisions
• A food truck will offer fare including pulled pork or hot chicken sandwiches
• Wine and beer available
14th Street Wine Bar
• Look for wine, beer, sodas, and boiled peanuts
• There’s a screened-in porch for seating
• Televisions will be on hand
• Coffee drinks, beer, and wine available
• Grab-and-go items available