'Tis the season for eggnog, (possibly forced) family togetherness, and non-stop eating. Whether you're looking to skip out on the family madness or leave the cooking to someone else altogether, there's a spot here for you. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dining options range from neighborhood bars with brews to breakfast buffets and multi-course meals with wine pairings, so there's something suitable for every taste and budget. Happy holidays.
Update: These restaurants are also open.
· Sister Louisa's Church on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
· Steinbeck's from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve
· G's Midtown for dinner and drinks on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
· Condesa Coffee from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Christmas
· All Christmas Coverage [-EATL-]
· All Eater Maps [-EATL-]